Laggy/Slow Movement

GTghost

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
1,059
I have a 24 inch monitor with the recommended resolution 1920x1200. So when i play TF2 with resolution 1920x1200, when i move my mouse everything is slow and feels like its lagging. And when i set the resolution to 800x600, everything is smooth.
 
Sounds like your computer, more specifically graphics card/processor, can't handle the high resolution. Time to upgrade!
 
Except for the fact that they pwn..... They have got the performance crown atm... even though their drivers support sucks balls.
 
I'm gonna stay and say that it's the video card still. The 8500's aren't exactly top of the line cards, and while they may be okay for running games at basic standards, running a game at 1920x1200 resolution is more demanding than simply running at 800x600. I would recommend picking up at least an 8800GT, if not moving up to something say from ATI such as the 4850 for a little bit extra.
 
I'm gonna stay and say that it's the video card still. The 8500's aren't exactly top of the line cards, and while they may be okay for running games at basic standards, running a game at 1920x1200 resolution is more demanding than simply running at 800x600. I would recommend picking up at least an 8800GT, if not moving up to something say from ATI such as the 4850 for a little bit extra.

i can run the game on highest video settings, but whatever, ill just keep it at 800x600, its no big prob
 

Latest posts

Back
Top