UV Paint

yellowbadger52

Thread Junky
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
789
Well im trying to decide on what to use for a UV reactive paint. Does anyone have any suggestions. Im looking for the cheapest possible solution that looks decent. All i want to paint is a fan and some plexiglass.
 
I already did that. I dont want to buy anything online. I want to be able to goto a hardware store or walmart or something and pick this stuff up. I dont have a pc shop in my town.
 
I already did that. I dont want to buy anything online. I want to be able to goto a hardware store or walmart or something and pick this stuff up. I dont have a pc shop in my town.

Sir i have to tell Walmart does not sell good computer parts and i would radther buy a cold cathode then UV Paint....
 
Im not looking to much into quality here. Its paint. Its not like im slapping one of walmarts pci cards in my computer. I already have cathoses but i want to add a different look with UV lights and paint. If you've see the thread about the $5 gpu cooler thats what i'm using it on.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top