1. I would like a snowman on it(If it has a M4 that would be cool but its not a need, just a want), and have it snowing in the background(moving snow)
2. I would like my name and my rank in the bottom right corner,
3. In the left a small insurgency logo.
4. Going diagonaly across the top right I would like the ip for the FF OFF Insurgency Server, and the ip will be in the post below.
5. Above the diagonal ip I would like Edgegamers Organization
Whoever does the sig will need to have experience in a moving background signature...
And thank you for taking the time to read this
I am on vacation but have a laptop and wireless so I will be on the forums a lot.
2. I would like my name and my rank in the bottom right corner,
3. In the left a small insurgency logo.
4. Going diagonaly across the top right I would like the ip for the FF OFF Insurgency Server, and the ip will be in the post below.
5. Above the diagonal ip I would like Edgegamers Organization
Whoever does the sig will need to have experience in a moving background signature...
And thank you for taking the time to read this
I am on vacation but have a laptop and wireless so I will be on the forums a lot.





