Signature Work I've Done

Stick

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
2,471
Some of these were request and some I did for my own personal use...
All of these were done with freeware programs and not with photoshop so I
didn't get a lot of the effects I wanted but no matter here they are...

whitetigersig.png


wolf.png


tut123.png


time.jpg


stick2az.png
 
[Beep] jeez, you're good, I use photoshop and you're better than me... yeesh I never knew GIMP was so powerful...
 
lol well i watched a lot of tutorials and experimented for about 3 months :)
 
I love the second to last one, as well as the first. The first one has a very nice colors.
 
Some of these were request and some I did for my own personal use...
All of these were done with freeware programs and not with photoshop so I
didn't get a lot of the effects I wanted but no matter here they are...

whitetigersig.png


wolf.png


tut123.png


time.jpg


stick2az.png
Dude nice job, man!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top