R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Jul 26, 2007 #1 I'm having a procedure done tomorrow morning that requires prep all day today, and then I'll be out of it most of tomorrow. I'll be back around Friday night/Saturday. I can't wait to try the new maps!
I'm having a procedure done tomorrow morning that requires prep all day today, and then I'll be out of it most of tomorrow. I'll be back around Friday night/Saturday. I can't wait to try the new maps!
Yoo-Hoo!{RD} Famous Joined Jun 27, 2007 Messages 540 Jul 26, 2007 #2 Getting that nose fixed? No offense intended, but that proboscis doesn't look too healthy. Maybe a little inflamed. But seriously, best of luck.
Getting that nose fixed? No offense intended, but that proboscis doesn't look too healthy. Maybe a little inflamed. But seriously, best of luck.
G Giovanni Forum Fiend Joined Dec 26, 2006 Messages 586 Jul 26, 2007 #3 We'll be here when you're better!
C CorpPunishment (UK) EGO Zealot Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 1,779 Jul 26, 2007 #4 gud luck matheson, see ya soonish
R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Jul 27, 2007 #5 It all went pretty easily. I'm getting on the new kustom server now for about 20 minutes even thought I'm still groggy. So if you want an easy target come join me
It all went pretty easily. I'm getting on the new kustom server now for about 20 minutes even thought I'm still groggy. So if you want an easy target come join me