Rules Question

Galbraith

I made one post
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
23
Today is November 28th, 12:01AM. About 10 minutes ago a fellow on the INS FF ON server team-killed me to get my sniper rifle. I read PC's post stating that this is an offense. I mentioned the behavior in chat immediately after the incident (for the benefit of the eG who was on) but I have no recording of the act.

What is the policy regarding this sort of behavior? Is it an immediately ban-able offense? If so how do I go about requesting a ban? I have a steamid saved for the fellow and the game log will show the TK (I think). The chat log will also show my response to the taking of my weapon (which I watched through spectator but did not record.)

On a related note, how do I record a demo if I believe that a person is about to commit an infraction/glitch/hack?

Thank you very much for your time.
 
Here are the steps for an admin:
1) Warn the player
2) Kick the player if he/she continues to TK on purpose
3) Player will most likely come back & play again
4) If the player TK's on purpose again, give him/her a final warning
5) If the player continues, a ban from an eGO rank or a ban request can be made.
Here are the steps for a non admin:
1) Alert an admin
2) Admin comes in and handles situation
1) If you can't get a hold of any admins, warn the player
2) If the player continues, make a ban request

Team Killing on purpose is NOT allowed in our servers.
Click on this link to post a Ban Request --> http://edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=747

To record a demo, please read Dr. Death's demo tutorial.
http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55731
 
Last edited:
Yeah killing to get weapon for some admins is straight kick. If you e's come across one get admin asap.

Your brother in arms, PC
 
Uhm, if an admin just kicks the player without a warning, I think they needa go back to admin school. ALWAYS warn before taking further action.
 
a similar thread was posted in the eG private, here was the official answer to it

Agreed. If this crap happens, eG's kick and fill out a ban request, and eGO's ban. We're not going to tolerate this garbage. A note to the eGO's, if you ban, post a request ban so we can get them handled on both servers and give them a chance to contest.

6.
 
Yeah, there's no sympathy for intentional team killing here. It's not just a violation of our server rules, it goes against the intent of the entire game.
 
Yes you may warn or kick all eG's have there way I would like to edit for INS yes you would warn because there is no MOTD. e's if you do see this tell a admin.

Your brother in arms, PC
 

Latest posts

Back
Top