What is this card?

Anthemjack

Active Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
408
I found it while going through my dad's chest of computers while he was at work.

Photo3.jpg

Photo4.jpg

Photo5.jpg

Photo6.jpg

Photo7.jpg



So what is it? I never seen this in life.

And there is MORE he has in his case.
 
IT is a Firewire IEEE 1394 PCI card. It is normal used for high speed transfers from HD and Video Recorders. Normal used in the Media Production field of work.

Post what else he has, maybe I will buy something.
 
IT is a Firewire IEEE 1394 PCI card. It is normal used for high speed transfers from HD and Video Recorders. Normal used in the Media Production field of work.

Post what else he has, maybe I will buy something.

A Internet card, and some other stuff. he hides it in the attic, where nobody but himself could go up there, beside to risky :\
 

Latest posts

Back
Top