Clarkos Sig Request

Clarko

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
737
Hello talented graphic artists. I am in need of some help. As you can see my Sig is just text. It is funny and all but I want to have something graphical as well.

I have several ideas in mind. Clarko has nothing in relation to anything like other members names are but this is what I am into right now.

I just finished reading the Watchmen comics and would like a sig dealing with the Happy Face with blood and something with Dr. Manhattan. You can use either stuff from the comic books or the upcoming feature film.

I just also finished watching Tropic Thunder. Very Funny movie. If you can make a sig dealing with the part he is running on the bridge with the kid stabbing him in the back. It reminded me of chucky the doll for some reasons. hehe

There is another scene with Robert Downey Jr. and he says this in the movie "Man, I don't drop character 'till I done the DVD commentary."

I also been playing a lot of L4D so a few sigs for the game would be cool as well.

I know this is a a lot so think of it as a project when you have free time. No need to hurry. Thank you for your time and consideration everyone.
 
I have seen this post.... i have many others todo, let me see.... hmmmm
 
Sorry its taking me so long to get you a draft RL complications lol but i should have it done by the end of the day tomorrow :)
 
hey its no problem. I know it takes alot of time and effort for your work guys. There is no hurry and I am asking a lot if your doing more than just one sig i requested. Like i said I appreciate your hard work and time.
 
Thats one, i have 2 other that i am working on as well. I enjoy the practice lol.

clarkocopy.jpg
 
Thanks. I just saved it to my computer. Looking forward to the others. If you can add the title next to is so I know to what is related too. I am guessing that one is for L4D?
 
haha nice. I like how the eyes pop out. That looks. Great. Keep up the great work. Thanks.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top