Lilttle Something for the holidays

Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
569
Behold. this what happens when I finally sit down and tinker with Photoshop. It isn't the best thing out there but I still like it! (Feel free to mock it.)




Available in

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=christmasbackgroundflamge7.jpg

(1024X819)

and

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=christmasbackgroundflamej3.jpg

(1280X1024)

Have a good one eGO!

(IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS STUFF!)

P.S. I expect to see this in the 'Show Off Your Desktop' thread by next Friday. Otherwise I'll cry.
 
Last edited:
both looks pretty good man! I guess it's about people's taste on which is the best.. but I find both of them really nice
 
Personally like the first one. Keeps it simple...keeps your attention on the pictures not the background. But both are amazing :D
 
I like the first better, the second looks good, but it distracts from the important part, which is the cars.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top