Logitech G51 Speakers.

Carnage

Active Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
267
I recently got these. Its very very good, but the matrix mode lacks alot to me. When its not on, i can hear all speakers, when it on gaming nor Music, it uses 2.
Before that, I was having trouble hearing all the speakers, but I guess it needed to warm up.

Has anyone has these problem?

Matrix mode:
Not hearing all speakers, rear left, rear right, and sub(maybe).
 
Ha. Like I want to help you get even better so you can kill me more. Phooey.

Seriously though, I don't think you're having a problem. Matrix mode appears to be working as designed. Matrix mode is not intended to obtain 5.1 sound from modern games with 5.1 (or greater) sound.

Instead, matrix mode is intended to obtain "5.1 -like" sound from older legacy games with 2.1 sound. So, the resultant reduction in sound quality and loss of speakers (5-3 = 2) makes sense.

Just to be sure, try running some legacy stuff - like just simple music (MP3). And then turn on matrix mode. It should be audible from all of the appropriate speakers.

If not, then I'd suspect either faulty hardware or drivers. Try reinstalling the audtio drivers and see if that works - for the music test.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top