S SweetKinG Poster Joined Aug 15, 2008 Messages 214 Nov 29, 2008 #1 Hey guys, i was just wondering what are some good brushes for gimp that are good for effects on sigs or the brushes you use to make sigs. Thanks.
Hey guys, i was just wondering what are some good brushes for gimp that are good for effects on sigs or the brushes you use to make sigs. Thanks.
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Nov 29, 2008 #2 i get most of mine from deviantart, its one set that resembles clouds, i use it in my sig, bamann cloud i believe
i get most of mine from deviantart, its one set that resembles clouds, i use it in my sig, bamann cloud i believe
S SweetKinG Poster Joined Aug 15, 2008 Messages 214 Nov 29, 2008 #3 I know i got mines mostly from deviant art too but, I'm looking for a specific brush or brushes that makes good effects for Signatures.
I know i got mines mostly from deviant art too but, I'm looking for a specific brush or brushes that makes good effects for Signatures.
S Stick Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 2,471 Nov 29, 2008 #4 yea deviant art and i get a lot of my renders from planet renders