Need help with skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiPbOy

Active Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
376
hey i know this may be way out there but i was looking for a skin for the M1A1 carbine.... there are a heck of alot out there but none of them are the carbines made for paratroopers with the folding buttstocks/buttplates w/e you wanna call it if anyone knows of a website where i can download it at that would be amazing or (this is really asking a lot) if anyone in the clan has the ability to make the skin i would be in your debt forever

heres a pic so you guys know what im talking about
Winchester%20M1A1%20Carbine.jpg


thanks,
PiPbOy
 
If u don't find on FPS Banana let me know. Seems like a fun project. I'm a professor teaching texturing for 3d animation, and I can't remember the last time I actually did it for fun. Let me know!
 
yea ive searched FPS banana like a dozen different times and i cant seem to find it ive checked out other skin websites too with no luck what so ever :-( im want my carbine!!!! anyways thanks a lot guys so far with your help
 
Advice to search

I advice you to search in Yahoo or Google
If none go to Flickr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top