[quote1186391447=FluffyTheDestroyer]
And that is why I wind up harassing the guys on ts or the friends list. Otherwise, I'd do silly stuff like Tuck..
[/quote1186391447]
That's kinda funny, 'cause last time I checked, you do do..do..silly stuff like me..do..does...damn...
[quote1186391493=Mein Kamphy Chair]
[quote1186345241=Punch2Face]
Lol, thats great. Can you make one of a target with Kamphy's head int he middle of it..? That would be good... Lol.
[/quote1186345241]
Hey, hey, hey.....
[/quote1186391493]
Rofl, I'll try, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough bullets !lol That cat face of his is gonna be a masterpiece...He's gonna wanna put my art up there instead of his current one
And that is why I wind up harassing the guys on ts or the friends list. Otherwise, I'd do silly stuff like Tuck..
[/quote1186391447]
That's kinda funny, 'cause last time I checked, you do do..do..silly stuff like me..do..does...damn...
[quote1186391493=Mein Kamphy Chair]
[quote1186345241=Punch2Face]
Lol, thats great. Can you make one of a target with Kamphy's head int he middle of it..? That would be good... Lol.
[/quote1186345241]
Hey, hey, hey.....
[/quote1186391493]
Rofl, I'll try, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough bullets !lol That cat face of his is gonna be a masterpiece...He's gonna wanna put my art up there instead of his current one







