This is what happens..

tucknrole

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
781
When you leave me in the new CAMP2 server all alone with no one on it for more than 30 minutes...

dod_churchyard0001.jpg


dod_churchyard0000.jpg


anyone else have this problem when playing alone trying to get a server back up?...
 
[quote1185566630=Sturm Bruder]
We get it.
You cant full cap.
[/quote1185566630]

It's hard to full cap on a map that requires two players on two different areas ;)
 
nice i try to move furniture around when alone but or servers dont have mush of it
 
Lol, thats great. Can you make one of a target with Kamphy's head int he middle of it..? That would be good... Lol.
 
I don't know if I'd've been able to resist writing naughty things...

Luckily, I get distracted too easily to go about that.
 
[quote1186345241=Punch2Face]
Lol, thats great. Can you make one of a target with Kamphy's head int he middle of it..? That would be good... Lol.
[/quote1186345241]Hey, hey, hey.....
 
And that is why I wind up harassing the guys on ts or the friends list. Otherwise, I'd do silly stuff like Tuck..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top