T tucknrole Thread Junky Joined Apr 10, 2007 Messages 781 Jul 27, 2007 #1 When you leave me in the new CAMP2 server all alone with no one on it for more than 30 minutes... anyone else have this problem when playing alone trying to get a server back up?...
When you leave me in the new CAMP2 server all alone with no one on it for more than 30 minutes... anyone else have this problem when playing alone trying to get a server back up?...
D -Darreи*- Poster Joined Jun 3, 2007 Messages 103 Jul 27, 2007 #2 lol =(eGO)= i like that one the best...it would be hardest too make
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,023 Jul 27, 2007 #3 We get it. You cant full cap.
T tucknrole Thread Junky Joined Apr 10, 2007 Messages 781 Jul 27, 2007 #6 [quote1185566630=Sturm Bruder] We get it. You cant full cap. [/quote1185566630] It's hard to full cap on a map that requires two players on two different areas
[quote1185566630=Sturm Bruder] We get it. You cant full cap. [/quote1185566630] It's hard to full cap on a map that requires two players on two different areas
G Guardian_Rayovac EGO Addict Joined Jul 21, 2007 Messages 1,370 Jul 27, 2007 #8 Lol, nice...don't u just love when there's no one else to shoot...
L LegendOfChaos13 -TR- Thread Thumper Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 1,075 Jul 27, 2007 #9 LOL!!!!!!!! that is great nice screenshots man
S sugafree EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 1,427 Jul 27, 2007 #10 wow tuck i should have never left u alone lol!
A Archangel_565 Famous Joined Aug 2, 2007 Messages 442 Aug 5, 2007 #12 very nice... but I'm sorry you had to play all alone.
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Aug 5, 2007 #13 nice i try to move furniture around when alone but or servers dont have mush of it
Punch2Face Thread Junky Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 782 Aug 5, 2007 #14 Lol, thats great. Can you make one of a target with Kamphy's head int he middle of it..? That would be good... Lol.
Lol, thats great. Can you make one of a target with Kamphy's head int he middle of it..? That would be good... Lol.
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Aug 5, 2007 #15 hahaha nice work
T Two Listen EGO Zealot Joined Aug 1, 2007 Messages 1,636 Aug 5, 2007 #17 I don't know if I'd've been able to resist writing naughty things... Luckily, I get distracted too easily to go about that.
I don't know if I'd've been able to resist writing naughty things... Luckily, I get distracted too easily to go about that.
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Aug 5, 2007 #18 [quote1186345241=Punch2Face] Lol, thats great. Can you make one of a target with Kamphy's head int he middle of it..? That would be good... Lol. [/quote1186345241]Hey, hey, hey.....
[quote1186345241=Punch2Face] Lol, thats great. Can you make one of a target with Kamphy's head int he middle of it..? That would be good... Lol. [/quote1186345241]Hey, hey, hey.....
R ROCKET CHUMP Forum Fanatic Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 970 Aug 5, 2007 #19 haha, somebody needs something to do
F FluffyTDestroyer EGO Zealot Joined Jul 1, 2007 Messages 1,662 Aug 6, 2007 #20 And that is why I wind up harassing the guys on ts or the friends list. Otherwise, I'd do silly stuff like Tuck..
And that is why I wind up harassing the guys on ts or the friends list. Otherwise, I'd do silly stuff like Tuck..