cp_siege - ValiantFluffy - WIP

Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
504
I have come to work on a tf2 map now, called cp_siege. It will be blue attack red (as usual) with the red in a well defensible fort against blue.

Some screen shots:
cp_siege4.jpg


The first frontal battlements of the red fort. You can see the unreachable area in the background.

cp_siege5.jpg


The inside of the first area of battlements, where there will be a capture point, and more details added.

cp_siege6.jpg


The secondary way around to climb up to the battlements. Is connected by a sewer (see picture one for sewer entrance)

cp_siege7.jpg


The sewer connecting. I couldn't get the whole thing in and the floor is black because of a wrong texture. This has been fixed.

Questions/comments/criticism is welcome.
 
Last edited:
Looks nice :) Cant wait to see the final product!
 
one of the worst maps I've ever seen. Shame to soil the ego forums with those.

jk jake :) i like it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top