In a bind

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashusmc

Poster
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
119
So I just got a new mouse - Razer Lachesis and it has 4000dpi. Its not that great in my hand and I find myself looking down or moving my hand to get it comfortable and usually end up dieing. Im thinking about returning it today for a Razer DeathAdder(forms to my hand WAY better) but it has 1800dpi. Does the DPI even matter?? Will I see a difference?
 
I never mind dpi.
Actually, I just use hardware that suits me. Quite a funny story from a friend of mine:
A friend of mine always wants to have the best gaming gear. His parents are techies too, so they just spend fortunes on hardware. Last night he talked to me on Steam, saying that it turned out his 24' plasma screen was unfit for gaming. Now he's back to using his grandmother's screen, which is literally 10 years old. His kdr with the plasma screen was .8 and with the old screen it's 2.5.
Just to show how the best gear might not be the best for gaming :)
 
yeah i returned it. I got the DeathAdder and its WAY better if you ask me. Also picked up Crysis while I was in the store lol.
 
What exactly is dpi? I use a bad 3 button mouse because my gaming mouse "died":(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top