Hello, I am a new member Fragger
My real name is Joe, I am looking for a house for the DOD:S division and I don't know which I should join I am located in England and was told about eGo from my friend Vinner. I have come from the Old clan and New community of FA (Foreign Allegiance) As [-FA-]Squirtle? but as FA is now a community and has now got no server it is useless to me to use*Obviously
* I am good at Signatures and Making movie's
Thank you for reading, Fragger
My real name is Joe, I am looking for a house for the DOD:S division and I don't know which I should join I am located in England and was told about eGo from my friend Vinner. I have come from the Old clan and New community of FA (Foreign Allegiance) As [-FA-]Squirtle? but as FA is now a community and has now got no server it is useless to me to use*Obviously
* I am good at Signatures and Making movie's
Thank you for reading, Fragger














