Legal & Safe Way to Get Free Music

You DO know that Playlist is actually a site comprised of links to other sites? The music provided on Playlist isn't really provided Playlist. It's actually by user submitted links that link to music files. So...it's not exactly legal...nor is it exactly safe. Just because a link is publicly viewable doesn't mean it's legal. The uploaders of that file have just committed a crime by uploading that music file.
 
Yes, I am aware of that. But your simply downloading a .mp3 file publicly viewable, no one will try to track you down for such a petty crime.
 
You're changing your stance now? First you say that it's not illegal to download a .mp3 you found on that site, and then you say that it's just a petty crime? Choose a side perhaps?

~Gooda~
 
lol, and yes, with enough downloads they will find you lol. You can try that arguement in court, but i dont know how far you could actually get with it.
 
I figured there is no point in continuing or arguing any further.

After a while, if I feel the need I'll write a few paragraphs explaining why I'm right. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top