S slayr357 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 2,414 Nov 30, 2008 #1 If your are getting rubberbanding choke or loss try these fixes first.. rate 20000 cl_updaterate 30 cl_cmdrate 66 Your game will improve.
If your are getting rubberbanding choke or loss try these fixes first.. rate 20000 cl_updaterate 30 cl_cmdrate 66 Your game will improve.
C CaptCorndog [DAM] Poster Joined Jun 17, 2008 Messages 187 Nov 30, 2008 #2 thank you I was going to post about rates cause i have been gettting slingshoting and shot that didn't count and I was wondering if that would fix it
thank you I was going to post about rates cause i have been gettting slingshoting and shot that didn't count and I was wondering if that would fix it
P PotatoCannon EGO Zealot Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 1,519 Nov 30, 2008 #3 Thank you for this fix. Your brother in arms, PC
S Stick Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 2,471 Nov 30, 2008 #4 i have my rate set to 30000 right now