Will someone Teach me?

Fragger

Rookie
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
86
Well I have tried to follow Tutorials but they don't seem to help me out I start on my sigs from scratch and just play about a little and the turnout like my ammature sigs I don't really know how to blend and I have downloaded gimp if it is easier some please help me ! :)
 
Hey I did a 3 part tutorial on how to make a pyro sig. It has basic blending and render techniques, along with BG etc

If you wanna check it out.


Extra Tips and Advice

  • Find a good forum/tutorial site, I personally use http://www.helpwithphotoshop.co.uk/forum
  • Make sure you have a good site for extra resources
  • For fonts I use http://www.dafont.com - Alot of royalty free fonts for personal use.
  • For custom brushes and textures I search around www.deviantart.com - Ths is a great site that I am now a part of, perfect for alot of resources.
  • YOUTUBE! This is where I started off, find good photoshop tutorials and if the person has more than one, subscribe to them if you have an account
  • I play around alot, I used to sit for over an hour just playing with layer styles on text to find the desired results.
  • Try starting with something simple and then move on, eg start by playing with bevel and emboss. Then I layed wit the shadow and eventually you find styles you like.

Thats really the only stuff I can think off the top of my head, PM me if you need any more help, Ill gladly help.
 
one more question where do you get your brushes? I need some more I only got R0manic
 
I think I can help with this one. I dunno where he gets his exact brushes, but I get many of mine from sites like: http://www.brusheezy.com/

If you want a couple more sites, I could probably find some, but I'll have to do some digging through my history.
 
Midget or some else.. can you help me? Can someone do like a good tutorial on animation? I know how to do simple animation like a ball moving around but how do i do it so 2 sigs rotate and fade? Any help? Thanks!
 
Midget or some else.. can you help me? Can someone do like a good tutorial on animation? I know how to do simple animation like a ball moving around but how do i do it so 2 sigs rotate and fade? Any help? Thanks!

I will do one just for you :) and when you say rotate you mean what exactly?
 
thats what i mean hitman, i have the cs4 trial but i dont know how to do that! Can someone show me or give me a tutorial on how to do that? Im confused :( THANKS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top