Finals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowstill

Poster
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
220
Finals are coming up (at least for me) and I have a TON of work... including the presentation on my thesis proposal.
So, I may not be around as much, same as this last week, but I'll try to at least check the forums every once in a while, or maybe jump in game for a few minutes. I haven't forgotten about eGO!! :D
Good news is come mid-December i'm off the hook!
See you around!
 
Do you best with your studies!! They will help you in your life.
We here at eGO are with you no matter where you go!
Make us proud! Do your best in all things!
Good luck we will be looking forward seeing you when your finished up school.

Regards DWeeb, Dweeb_jr and Dweeb_III
 
Like my father told me when I started at U of M. Work Hard, Play Hard. The game will be there in a fortnight. See you then.
 
Hehe, I'm in the same boat. Next week, so I've got a bit of studying (and an essay) to do. :p
 
Good luck guys :) do your best and make your community proud :)
 
Im with you Shadow... finals are a beast... and the thing is that its always the worst during DEAD WEEK! :(. Good luck! Cuz I know I need the luck. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top