Chipotle Mexican Grill

Do you like Chipotle Mexican Grill?

  • Of course, the burritos are as big as my head!!

    Points: 19 61.3%
  • Would rather eat at that other Taco Place(Bell)?

    Points: 3 9.7%
  • I have no idea. But I do like cupcakes!!

    Points: 9 29.0%

  • Total voters
    31
OH MY GOD I LOVE CHIPOTLE NOM OM OM OM OM *wakawakawakawaka* (pac man)

Seriously if I have seven bucks I know exactly where its going.
 
There's a Chipotle not too far from my house. However, I played "penny pincher" and decided it was a more expensive version of Taco Bell...

I'll give it a try one day... :p
 
lol, is this another American fast food chain?

Well, it doesn't have a drive through, and besides from the tortilla its actually not that bad for you. Not as good a choice as subway but definately MUCH BETTER money and taste wise than macdonnalds because it is delicious and it doesnt make your stomach bad :(
 
Eh, I prefer Freebird's over Chipotle.

freebird's is much better as far as chains go. a lot more "authentic," as snobs would say. the fact is, burritos aren't mexican food. they're border food, probably the only real american food out there (the only exception being the ruben sandwich).

Chipotle is nowhere near as good as any taco hut or bar around where i am
 
Chipolte is a little too expensive for my financial allotments. Good stuff though!
 
I live in SoCal. Chipotle = best mexican burritos ever. I live near 3 or so. But it's about $6 a burrito with tax, so it's a little expensive.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top