My maybe awesom Sig!

Fragger

Rookie
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
86
Fragger-1.jpg


Does it look cool? or a bit messy and text?
 
hmmm ...
TEXT is unreadable and I'm guessing thats a frog??.. Also unrecognizable.
It has potential though.
The blue doesn't fair well against those colors. Maybe Try a RED.. or GREEN.
Try laying the txt on top of the grassy fractal gradient.
 
Here is another I made that is alot more organized :)

Fragger2.jpg


Maybe I should Use this one?
 
Thanks for the positive Comment :D would you say I am getting better already with my Sigs?
 
Last edited:
Like the new one...Maybe try adding a border of some sort - a sloppy border could be cool I think. Good job though.
 
tutorials, im not really good with.

for fonts, i believe a good one is www.dafont.com

very good for different fonts and stuff.

Now, for your sig.

1) Add a border that always seems to help and stuff. If you need a tutorial, just use google lol.

2) something with the crysis guy... the red and oranges in the background and forground... and then a random blue crysis guy. If it were me, i would either one, colorize him to be a redish color (although that is wrong cause it wouldnt look like him) or two, pick different colors.

Thats my 2 cents, other than that.... looks good :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top