OODA Loop Forum Fiend Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 678 Jan 1, 2009 #21 bought cs4, first photoshop for me, gonna learn
Ice hearted killer EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 5,768 Jan 13, 2009 #22 i have cs3 extended and don't intend getting cs4 don't see the point, cs3 does what i need it to
W whohitme Active Member Joined Jul 9, 2008 Messages 276 Jan 14, 2009 #23 I'm a photographer and I use cs3, haven't heard anything that I need from cs4. I'm not sure if the camera raw program will continue to get updates or not, but that would be about the only reason I would upgrade.
I'm a photographer and I use cs3, haven't heard anything that I need from cs4. I'm not sure if the camera raw program will continue to get updates or not, but that would be about the only reason I would upgrade.