GTA IV for PC for GTA IV for XBOX 360 US/NTSC

Captain Wes

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
1,133
Hi everyone,
Like an idiot, I confused minimum requirements with "actually needed to run". As a result, GTA IV is embarrassing on my awesome laptop. Please help me remove some of the shame. Trade me your tired and used copy of GTA IV for the 360 for my shiny, brand new copy of GTA IV for PC. Only opened once, and in mint condition.

Edit: More interested in trading than selling now.
 
Last edited:
you could probably take it back and explain to the store that your computer couldnt run it and they'll refund it
 
So I'm going to throw in the towel on the PC version. I'd really love to do a straight trade for the 360 version now. I'll just go buy a 360, it's cheaper than a desktop.
 
aye just tell them it freezes your computer and if that doesn't work get your parents to take it up there and say that your little brother bought it and hes only 15 or something they will take it back that always works cause its a mature game haha
 
Back
Top