- Joined
- Dec 2, 2008
- Messages
- 226
Ingame: -=Punisher=-
I play DoDS, CSS, TF2, BF2, BF2142, Insurgency, and Halo(first one on comp). Maybe some way to tie all those together as in a group picture?
Would like my name in a corner, any one is good.
Or a CT with the punisher shirt over his armor something similar to this (definitely needs to be touched up, or I can provide the original pictures to this.)
with -=Punisher=- in a corner and maybe the quote " God's gonna sit this one out." or "The guilty will be punished!"
Also If not a hassle touch that picture up a bit more to make the background transparent and the skull look a bit more realistic for ingame spray.
Thx.
I play DoDS, CSS, TF2, BF2, BF2142, Insurgency, and Halo(first one on comp). Maybe some way to tie all those together as in a group picture?
Would like my name in a corner, any one is good.
Or a CT with the punisher shirt over his armor something similar to this (definitely needs to be touched up, or I can provide the original pictures to this.)
with -=Punisher=- in a corner and maybe the quote " God's gonna sit this one out." or "The guilty will be punished!"
Also If not a hassle touch that picture up a bit more to make the background transparent and the skull look a bit more realistic for ingame spray.
Thx.









