This starting happening a few days ago. Ill go on steam and my friends list connection will keep crapping out, it will connect then disconnect then connect, etc.. When Im playing something like L4D I will be in the middle of a game and it will say "No Steam Logon" and boot me out, then it will reconnect and I can join a game until it happens again.
Ive deleted the Steam.dll, SteamUI.dll, and clelientregistry blob, ran a computer scan and adaware scan, still doesnt work. Relogging the steam account does not work either. My connection to the internet is in no way impaired.
Also EVERYTHING steam related is allowed full access to the internet in every way.
I had a similar problem a while back and updated my firmware so I know thats not the problem, any ideas?
Ive deleted the Steam.dll, SteamUI.dll, and clelientregistry blob, ran a computer scan and adaware scan, still doesnt work. Relogging the steam account does not work either. My connection to the internet is in no way impaired.
Also EVERYTHING steam related is allowed full access to the internet in every way.
I had a similar problem a while back and updated my firmware so I know thats not the problem, any ideas?
Last edited:







