New sig w/ new brushes

Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
542
I just found some nice brushes and messed w/ them. What u think?

signature_Britishbratv6.gif
 
Love the contrast of the dragon to the red, the only thing I dont really enjoy is the fondness you have of lightning or cracks or whatever it is, it kinda draws your attention away from the render. Maybe reduced opacity/set blending mode to soft light?
 
Love the contrast of the dragon to the red, the only thing I dont really enjoy is the fondness you have of lightning or cracks or whatever it is, it kinda draws your attention away from the render. Maybe reduced opacity/set blending mode to soft light?

I appreciate the help. I'll mess w/ it :D
 
Its cool dude, maybe im just too much of a perfectionist xD Its that big bright red one that bugs me btw. :) I dont want you to do something you dont want to, its your sig after all ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top