Kalt server has moved to 72.233.123.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendle

Fire Bringer
Board Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
1,860
The last transfer is compete.

Kalt is now at 72.233.123.5 The old server will redirect you to the new one.

Please add the new IP to your favorites

Kalt is now on a much better box along with Flash and Strand. This will also help us turn of the overpriced, slow boxes which Flash, Strand, and Kalt were previously on.

I will fix the fire in the wheelhouse shortly. (its a bit much)

Get is there and fill it up! 72.233.123.5
 
Igegolds.com

I'm a newb spammer with nothing better to do but attempt to sell gold for a buggy game in a FPS community.

Maybe someday I will get a real job.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top