- Joined
- Sep 3, 2008
- Messages
- 1,922
How to remove? And I can't believe I got infected with it too, because this guy on my Steam friends list, had him for a loong time, played with him on Counter-Strike 1.6 so long ago finally decides to make a so called "cs movie". And he wanted me to check it out, and I was like "Sure, why not." I accepted, and then Spybot realizes it's a Trojan. I denied changes to my registry, but it is still there in startup, and "RUN" won't work right now.
How do I remove games.exe? I found it in my system32, and tried to delete it. It says it's already being used, but I don't see the process in my task manager. Help asap, please, I am a nub at removing viruses.
EDIT: AVG isn't even detecting it.
How do I remove games.exe? I found it in my system32, and tried to delete it. It says it's already being used, but I don't see the process in my task manager. Help asap, please, I am a nub at removing viruses.
EDIT: AVG isn't even detecting it.
Last edited:
















.
