To those on the Kustom Kettle this morning...

ramatheson

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 22, 2007
Messages
650
What a great time...

Cake, I still hate you ;-) I don't know how many times you freakin' MG'd me lol...good times though.

I got on at like 12pm EST, and was on until almost 2pm EST. I got on when it was empty and running Tunisia, since I wanted to learn that map as I've never played it. I ran around a bit and before long people started hopping on. After that we went to Stug, then Aura...both unbelievable maps that I've played once before (each).

Cake is a Lie was one of the first to join and help me in my 1 vs. 2 situation on Stug, and it was a great time...

I still hate you though! :P lol...
 
Hey guess you had to be there. Just taking the server action to the forums...keeping the community connected :)
 
yeah i came at the end those guys didnt like you hehehehee
 
Hah, yeah Death it was fun. I actually got back in a bit afterwards for another hour or two, then again this evening. Fun fun...I love the maps.

Tunisia is a bit unbalanced towards the Allies, but still huge fun.
 
[quote1185815163=ramatheson]Hah, yeah Death it was fun. I actually got back in a bit afterwards for another hour or two, then again this evening. Fun fun...I love the maps.

Tunisia is a bit unbalanced towards the Allies, but still huge fun.

[/quote1185815163]

I really don't think tunisia is that unbalanced, it all comes down to teamwork. If you setup defense on the important objectives first, you will have no problems grabbing that victory.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top