HP pavilion 9205us laptop

Zelda

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,389
I just reformated this laptop with XP Pro and trying to find drivers but coming up blank, Can anyone help me find all the drivers? I need the following as i know of...
Sound
VGA
PCI
Base System Device (unknow...)
I went to HP and grabed all the ones there i could
 
Uh....do you have the CD's. Your gonna need them. That, or you'll have to tell me he exact product name and download them from the website.
 
.... dont mean to be rude but please reread it...I said what laptop i have and NO i dont want to use the CD"s that came with them...i want XP the laptop was vista but they alow XP on but i cant find half the drivers.
 
No, you can use external speakers, hard drive, keyboard, mouse, etc. Are you?
 
I use a program called the Dazzle to record my stuff on my TV and its only XP...it clams it can work with vista but they want another 50$ to make that part work!
 
I use a program called the Dazzle to record my stuff on my TV and its only XP...it clams it can work with vista but they want another 50$ to make that part work!

I use Dazzle, too. It works with Vista.......for free. You just need a patch, lol. XP is better anyway.
 
carl, if you had home premium like most HP's come standard with, you can record with windows media center. im doing it on a dv6704nr
 
I cant get dazzle patched, Its crashing my laptop with a memery dump and i patched it on vista.
 
Carl, google Virtual VCR. It's 10x better for recording (software) and works with a dazzle.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top