Greetings DoD Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Wes

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
1,133
Hey All!
Its Captain Wes, from the Insurgency Division.
I just bought DoD, and I really wanted to thank everyone for being so great and showing me a great time! I really enjoy our DoD servers, and appreciate feeling so welcome while playing.
 
Glad you like it too! Good to have you :) Be sure to stop by on all of our servers, and hang out with different kinds of people :) You might want to consider joining a House ;)
 
Hey glad to have you here. I'm sure you'll find our division just as pleasant as the INS division. If you have any particular questions about the game, feel free to ask.
 
Hey there greate you just bought DoDS
Hope you enjoy the maps DoDS has to give
=(e)=Diamond
 
Hey bud, welcome to dod! Hope to see you around ^^ I'm usually around flash if you want to chill
 
Hey All!
Its Captain Wes, from the Insurgency Division.
I just bought DoD, and I really wanted to thank everyone for being so great and showing me a great time! I really enjoy our DoD servers, and appreciate feeling so welcome while playing.

Just bought mine two or three days ago too, I'm having a great time, thanks to the division for showing me a good first few hours :)
 
Hey All!
Its Captain Wes, from the Insurgency Division.
I just bought DoD, and I really wanted to thank everyone for being so great and showing me a great time! I really enjoy our DoD servers, and appreciate feeling so welcome while playing.

Gonna enjoy watching you fall to my BAR.

Enjoy the 30.06 greeting.
 
Awesome! Glad to know new people are still finding out about his great game :) Welcome and see you on the field
 
Glad to hear that Captain Wes & J Landry - both of you are enjoying DOD - make sure to stop by Donner and die a few times (j/k) Look forward to seeing you there.

Of Course your always welcome to Join -TR- as well ;-)
 
glad the 2 of youse guys have dod source, it took youse awhile, lol. but seriously, if your looking for a blood bath visit the flash server, youse just might get Goombarized!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top