Pistol Rampage!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow7

Poster
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
136
2008-12-05 Colt Freak 26 kills with the Colt .45 model 1911.
2008-12-04 Colt Freak 35 kills with the Colt .45 model 1911.
2008-12-03 Colt Freak 46 kills with the Colt .45 model 1911.
2008-12-02 Colt Freak 42 kills with the Colt .45 model 1911.
2008-12-01 Colt Freak 104 kills with the Colt .45 model 1911.
2008-11-30 Colt Freak 39 kills with the Colt .45 model 1911.

:D
 
No-one outpistols me, I own the colt. The Springfield too, for that matter.
 
2008-12-05 Colt Freak 26 kills with the Colt .45 model 1911.
2008-12-04 Colt Freak 35 kills with the Colt .45 model 1911.
2008-12-03 Colt Freak 46 kills with the Colt .45 model 1911.
2008-12-02 Colt Freak 42 kills with the Colt .45 model 1911.
2008-12-01 Colt Freak 104 kills with the Colt .45 model 1911.
2008-11-30 Colt Freak 39 kills with the Colt .45 model 1911.

:D

Bloody hell. Now *THAT'S* what I call gangster. :D
 
Good grief Shadow, put down the pistol and start using the Sniper Rifle to kill for once, :D
 
Bloody hell. Now *THAT'S* what I call gangster. :D

No, Gangster would be 10,000 bullets 2 dead 15 wounded.

We call that Idaho football games.

(Yes I have every right to make fun of these events, because I live here, and everyone carries firearms)
 
We call that Idaho football games.

(Yes I have every right to make fun of these events, because I live here, and everyone carries firearms)

And his momma cries,
Cause if there's one thing she don't need,
Its another hungry mouth to feed,
In the ghettoooooooooooooooooo....

:V
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top