R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Jul 30, 2007 #1 I'm about to finish up my degree (not in law though), so I know the challenges of school! Good luck!
S sugafree EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 1,427 Jul 30, 2007 #4 good luck gio?? you gonna be a cop?? lawyer or sumthin??
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Jul 30, 2007 #5 good luck buddy
R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Jul 30, 2007 #6 he's off to law school Suga
I Infected Ice Active Member Joined Mar 2, 2007 Messages 310 Jul 30, 2007 #7 Good luck in all of your future endevours<--- hahah im trying to sound smart.. i prolly spelt it wrong too
Good luck in all of your future endevours<--- hahah im trying to sound smart.. i prolly spelt it wrong too
M mister blonde EGO Addict Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 1,345 Jul 30, 2007 #8 Good luck gio, gonna miss your scrim expertise
M Midway Thread Junky Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 923 Jul 30, 2007 #9 Good luck, Giovanni. I'm a Criminal Justice major, so I know how that goes. Stick it out - you will do fine bud.
Good luck, Giovanni. I'm a Criminal Justice major, so I know how that goes. Stick it out - you will do fine bud.