- Joined
- Sep 3, 2008
- Messages
- 1,922
Hello. I have an issue with Fallout 3 - this had never happened to me before. Fallout 3 keeps crashing whenever I enter my Megaton House. I do not know why or what I did for this to occur, but it has happened. I tried entering my Megaton House on an older save, approximately 10 hours earlier, and I could enter my Megaton house without a problem.
But now..This is what happens. And I did windowed mode because I thought it remedy my problem..
What do you guys think I should do? I usually play it on medium with 2x AA, but that has never been a problem. Should I play on my save that is 10 hours older than the save I am having trouble with if there is no available solution? I also tried running it with no AA, and with the lowest resolution and lowest settings possible - it still crashes.
Is there some kind of fix you guys would recommend, like the latest nVidia Forceware? If the latest driver would help, I will try it, and it has to be for the 8600 GT. This is only happening on my latest save file, while older save files are unaffected.
Help, please?
But now..This is what happens. And I did windowed mode because I thought it remedy my problem..
What do you guys think I should do? I usually play it on medium with 2x AA, but that has never been a problem. Should I play on my save that is 10 hours older than the save I am having trouble with if there is no available solution? I also tried running it with no AA, and with the lowest resolution and lowest settings possible - it still crashes.
Is there some kind of fix you guys would recommend, like the latest nVidia Forceware? If the latest driver would help, I will try it, and it has to be for the 8600 GT. This is only happening on my latest save file, while older save files are unaffected.
Help, please?










