- Joined
- Sep 28, 2008
- Messages
- 408
What upgrade should I get guys? Because of my stuttering problem, I can't play TF2, DOD:S, or CS:S... And some more games, and I am gonna ask my dad for a Christmas present this time and hopefully he will give me it, since its Christmas, my mom will allow me to buy either of these 2 (we were buying computer componets privately, because she is always yelling at us for a waste of money, actually we even have enough money to stuff our fridge up and some good furniture in the house lol). So... What will it be? I really want to stop this dang stuttering already, I bought 4 GB of G.Skill Ram, Improved CS:S' FPS up to 200-300FPS and TF2 up to at least 90-130 FPS (I have MSAA and AA on to the max in TF2 except CS:S, I don't notice any difference in CS:S and a reason to put it on).
a 500GB hard drive by Western Digital
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136073
Or a Intel Motherboard by Foxconn w/ a Intel Duo core 8400?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813186138
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115037
Remember I wanna stop stuttering!!!!
My current System.
A AMD 6000+ X2 Anthlon 64
HD4670 Radeon Ati Graphic card by MSI
a M2n MX se plus by Asus
A 250GB Internal Hard drive by Western digial
450 Powersupply by Dyanblade
A 80GB external Hard drive by Maxtor (given as Christmas gift from my Aunt's friend).
I dunno what else is important
a 500GB hard drive by Western Digital
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136073
Or a Intel Motherboard by Foxconn w/ a Intel Duo core 8400?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813186138
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115037
Remember I wanna stop stuttering!!!!
My current System.
A AMD 6000+ X2 Anthlon 64
HD4670 Radeon Ati Graphic card by MSI
a M2n MX se plus by Asus
A 250GB Internal Hard drive by Western digial
450 Powersupply by Dyanblade
A 80GB external Hard drive by Maxtor (given as Christmas gift from my Aunt's friend).
I dunno what else is important









