Realism Mod? [Strand Server]

[quote1185847991=Blindsfell]
[quote1185837154=Dominion]
[quote1185833982=Blindsfell]
I actually really like it, it makes the game more realistic
[/quote1185833982]

Wow Blindsfell.

captainobvious.png

[/quote1185837154]
i feel honored to recieve such an award Dominion. I would like to thank my friends and family!!! :)

[/quote1185847991]


umm i dont think its a good thing....LOL 8)
 
i think we should do a trial on it see how it works out. if it becomes to easy fot the allied forces then we can always just remove it...
 
Weapon dropping is cool, but I don't like the auto-heal from messaging for a medic. I would be cool to have a med-kit that you could throw to someone.. kinda like dropping ammo to the rocket or mg. You would just have to have teammates that would drop it for you.
 
i dont like the idea of a realism server....too much typing, i just wanna play
 

Latest posts

Back
Top