Might as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory

Rookie
Joined
Dec 2, 2008
Messages
59
Introduce myself, as even though I've been hanging out the last 5 months, the whole Edge gamers e tag made half the people forget who I was.

I was the one retarded guy who used to be dumb enough to go up mid with a bar because I thought it looked cool and not know about the epic recoil, I was the dude you would dominate every game, I'm pretty sure that every form of a Memory whether it be tagged up or not was me except the ones that were in memory of ...

Yes, I'm not the perfect member, I clash with the admins sometimes over pure misunderstandings such as my accent(I stutter horridly) and it always comes out wrong so the admins interpret it as a swearword.

I currently am part of the Imperial Guard, Avalanche is my favorite server followed by Donner, I hate Strand, I will not play that map for anything,

oh and I also host DotA games nightly, but be advised, my language is highly explicit on battle.net, because the amount of pure idiots on it, including the self proclaimed pro's and the newbs who won't admit their newbs.

Look for me on Azeroth as memory.

My aim is bobtheholy35 if you wanna talk about anything, but if you IM me you'll probably be scared off by my Internet sarcasm I use on aim if I don't know you.

Anyway, thats my gaming career in a nutshell
 
Hey, welcome to the family :) I'm looking forward to meeting you in-game! Catch ya later.
 
I'm up for some DotA and when i play,if i play i go to Azeroth also.

Ill look for memory next time ill go in.

ps:Give strand a change you will see...

Peace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top