New Avatar Help

GTghost

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
1,059
I have an avatar that is close to 1MB, anyone know how to lower the size, but not not so much quality.

http://airizon.com/GT_avatar.gif
GT_avatar.gif
 
The only things I know of is try to lower your frame count and cut down on the amount of colors in it. Of course both of those things could compromise quality, but you could play around with different versions to see if you can get close to the same.
 
How does this look?

44887907qo6.gif


That about as small as I can do without to much quality loss...


As Whohitme said your best bet is to cut down on frames....


Also just to be a little more web friendly you might want to find a way to cut down the size on that signature. 2 MBs is a tad large
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top