Rock Band 2 Guitar

Volcom

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
1,593
Well today I received my Rock Band 2 Guitar. I bring it home set everything up exactly how it says in the manual.

All the batteries are in.

I start the PS3 by pushing the touch sensitive button. Then I plug in the Wireless detector thing into the PS3 console. The light blinks, and I push the button once on it.

Then I push the PS button on the Drums. The drums work perfectly fine.


Then after 2 songs with the drums I turn on the guitar by flipping the switch to "On". After I do so I see 4 red lights blinking. I push the PS button but nothing happens. I push the White Button on this inside of the guitar then push the PS button. Nothing Happens.

I've googled this and still haven't found a solution.

Is there something wrong with it or am I doing something wrong?
 
Read into a few forums on this for ya. And seems some people have had to completely restart the PS3 for it to turn on and work right. Also found a few notes about pressing the black button on the reciever and then press the one on the PS3? Dont have a PS3 so Im lost on that one. Hope one of those work for ya.
 
I've also heard there's some known problems. Doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong. Just keep your eyes open for updates or patches.
 
Read into a few forums on this for ya. And seems some people have had to completely restart the PS3 for it to turn on and work right. Also found a few notes about pressing the black button on the reciever and then press the one on the PS3? Dont have a PS3 so Im lost on that one. Hope one of those work for ya.

Yes I've pushed the button on the receiver and then on the guitar but still nothing. I think there is a new patch for the PS3 that will come out soon for the guitar. I must wait :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top