Best Movie Series

Best Movie Series

  • Star Wars

    Points: 260 29.1%
  • Lord of the Rings

    Points: 217 24.3%
  • Spiderman

    Points: 17 1.9%
  • Indiana Jones

    Points: 60 6.7%
  • The Matrix

    Points: 81 9.1%
  • Batman

    Points: 85 9.5%
  • James Bond - 007

    Points: 173 19.4%

  • Total voters
    893
Status
Not open for further replies.
You put some tough choices up here, but i'd have to go with Lord of the Rings. I haven't seen a movie series that good based off their book counterparts. The books=win, and the movies got everything down perfectly.:D
 
heh if it wasnt for Olga K. from James Bond Quantum of Solace...I wouldnt have voted for the series...she is pretttyyyyy now back to subject...Lord of the Rings was GOOD but the last move made me mad because it had like ten different endings.....Spiderman is just F.A.I.L


Star wars is by far amazing but its so OLD and over played/ comedied that it lost its awesomeness....Indiana jones.....first movies were fine but this one is wat. the. heck....ALIENS?


Matrix? never watched it never will//...Batman isnt really a series YET....just wait for next movie and it will
 
vtd starwars but bond a close second imo.

btw does band of brothers count? its a mini-series at least, it gets my vote for 1st.
 
The Matrix for Me.

I guess I just like all the Gun's.....Bullets.....Brass.....and Lead flying.....Ahh i need a smoke.
 
Lord of the Rings, by far!! Many of the others are amazing, but they just can't reach the epicness that is LOTR!!
 
Warning to everyone: I'm a Star Wars fanboy. But George Lucas seems to think Star Trek is ok, so I don't make fun of trekkies too much :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top