Best Movie Series

Best Movie Series

  • Star Wars

    Points: 260 29.1%
  • Lord of the Rings

    Points: 217 24.3%
  • Spiderman

    Points: 17 1.9%
  • Indiana Jones

    Points: 60 6.7%
  • The Matrix

    Points: 81 9.1%
  • Batman

    Points: 85 9.5%
  • James Bond - 007

    Points: 173 19.4%

  • Total voters
    893
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of these.... we all know that the blood + ice cream trilogy (Sean of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, then one more to be announced) is the best :p
 
I would have said Star Wars until they destroyed it with episodes 1-3... Lord of the Rings was great except the first one put me to sleep.

So its gotta be Bond, the new guy is awesome.
 
Bond for sure. you people who voted for batman prolly just did it for the new overrated film!
 
No Back to the Future? For shame... :p

Voted for the LotR, easily the most consistent in terms of quality for a trilogy. :D
 
ah that's a hard one :P Star Wars,Lord of the Rings and Indiana Jones are epic movies so it was hard to choose but i gave my vote for LOTR :)
 
haha...star wars

I didn't vote for LoTR because it got a ton of people "interested," and I use this term lightly, who had never even heard of it and still haven't read the book. The only book he wrote that I haven't read is The Silmarillion because it was, frankly, like reading an incredibly boring history textbook. I blame Christopher Tolkien for this.
 
No Back to the Future? For shame... :p

Voted for the LotR, easily the most consistent in terms of quality for a trilogy. :D

I hope you were refering to the movie trilogy. I'm extremely touchy about people calling The Lord of the Rings a trilogy. It is (for the sake of explanation, I'm not trying to be hurtful) one novel, a single story, divided into six main sections called books. When it was written Tolkien's publishers said no one would by a book that was 4 inches thick and a few thousand pages long, so he broke it up by every second section and gave each of the three resulting volumes a name based on their content.
 
No Back to the Future? For shame... :p

Voted for the LotR, easily the most consistent in terms of quality for a trilogy. :D

Haha yeah "Back to the Future" that was a great series...

I would say LoTR had great visual effects, but I was never into the story or the movie... I fell asleep through all their movies. But you guys have a good fan base, so who cares what I think. Haha..
 
As a solid series LotR is the best. The matrix, james bond and starwars have better indivual film isntallments but others in the series let them down.
 
Matrix.
Hands.
Down. (oh and check the mod "The specialists". That's basically the matrix for you.)
 
My vote was stuck between the Star Wars series and James Bond. Although if I had to pick, Star Wars.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top