Google Chrome comes out of beta

Meh, out of Beta but I will stick to FireFox. Google Chrome doesn't seem to impress me yet.
 
yeah, i used chrome for a while.... till when i was trying to watch videos, they would fail on me (i know now that was the number 1 thing they had to fix) and i might possibly go back to it... possibly... still not sure on that though
 
I finally pushed myself to chrome and its really the same thing as firefox. I haven't had it crash yet which is a good thing but really its the same thing just no plugins yet. Why can't they pull gmail out of beta yet??? argh.
 
actually just updated my chrome. so ill probably go back to using that
 
Chrome is all I use now. It's way faster than firefox. Chrome ftw! :D
 
Wow...finally! I've tried Google Chrome before...it's pretty good. However, I'll stay with Shiretoko(Firefox Beta) for now.
 
Chrome is great, and I use it on my work laptop, however for mainstream browsing, I prefer firefox... there are a lot more options to customize, and I like the ability to use add-ons like mouse gestures, stumbleupon, and a few of the little tweaks...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top