no output in teamspeak

Ezekiel97

I made one post
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
21
I was playing on my favorite HC TAC serve for COD4 and I wanted to hop on their teamspeak. My mic works and its picking up, but I can't hear anything they say, or the sound of me connecting/switching channels. Teamspeak is not muted in my sounds and ive tried all the sound configs in teamspeak. any help?
 
There is a setting on the server side for the admins to grant speaking rights (allows you to hear and talk). Why people use this instead of a password I do not know.

Can they hear you at all, and also can you hear yourself when you are going through your settings and tesing them? And is it every TS server or just this particular one?

Here is a setup tutorial. in case you missed something

http://home.arcor.de/t.mod/how2teamspeak/
 
Im registered on the server.

I just find it weird that I cant even hear the noises when you connect or change channels. Its like the program is muted. Ive checked in vista and its not.


Here is a pic of what is happening.

sound.jpg


thats him playing music.

now I dont hear my xfire sounds but its just like the picture above.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top