ESET NOD32 Special on Newegg

Clarko

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
737
Well I mainly stick to free software but i hear from members and websites that NOD32 is one of the best if not good to use. So I am reading up on my daily web sites and run across a great deal. NOD32 OEM for only 9.99 with free shipping. Here is the link: http://consumerist.com/5108194/morning-deals.

It has a list of other deals but that one really caught my eye. I already ordered it and after reading reviews from other customers I hope I do not get one with an invalid serial code because they say its hard to get a hold of ESET Customer Support.
 
That's great, but how much will future updates cost? :-/

Also, I've been using a computer for around ten years. I have NEVER lost a file, had to reformat, or have had any other type of computer malfunction/annoyance due to a virus. Now some of that was probably luck in the early days, but all you have to due is make a small effort to educate yourself. I've run Avast and now AVG and have had NO problems, EVER. I think it's caught maybe 5 viruses in those 10 years.
 
Last edited:
lol i have only had one virus in the past year. Really horrible one causing me to reformat both of my drives (yes i scanned for it, and so on and so forth.... and besides, i needed it). Otherwise, i dont run any form of anti-virus on my computer unless i really need to.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top