New TF2 Advisors

New TF2 Advisors

AceVeres
Beast
Capn Christ
Cicatriz
Ducttape
Hardhat
Iceman
Jehuty
Mental Buga
RESPAWN
Tattis
Trykael



advisors.jpg


yay! :)​
 
Last edited:
Wow lots of great comments :D

I would like to wish all the new advisors luck and I advise you all to continue being awesome :)

I would also like to thank Higher ranking officials for giving me and the rest of this rabble a chance. I hope we are even better than you expect us to be.

Fanks peeps !!!
 
Congratulations

I, for one, welcome our new drowned cat looking overlords
 
btw: who ever messed with my avatar I will hunt you down you cheeky whatsit


I like it buga.............buga buga buga buga buga buga


congrates all you new advisors...............I hope you all the best!!!!!!
 
Thanks for the kind words, all. I hope to be able to do the TF2 division proud.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top