Steam....

Paraplegic_Ballerina

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
591
I am a complete idiot when it comes to everything....I can't log on to Steamcommunity.com It tells me "incorrect user login" I know my password and I know my login so I am confuzzled.
 
You could be typing things in wrong or somebody changed your password

Did you just update TF2 today with the upgrades? I did it yesterday but for a while afterwords I couldn't log into Steam at all
 
You could be typing things in wrong or somebody changed your password

Did you just update TF2 today with the upgrades? I did it yesterday but for a while afterwords I couldn't log into Steam at all


I have had this problem before, I plan on complaining on the suppport page again this is ridiculous.
 
For god's sake please tell me you have ONLY logged into steamcommunity.com or steampowered.com

Chances are, if you logged into a website that looked just like the steam page you have just been own3d by a phishing site.
 
Like Cr@sh, I'm slightly worried about the integrity of your account. If it's always worked and you've never changed it... then all of a sudden it doesn't work.

You could always try a password reset too.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top