DoD:S Sig and/or spray

Too_Tall

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
491
I have come to realize that either I am blind or there happens to be no posts for dod:s items and would wish to request the creation of such items for my person. If this is an acceptable request could someone make me a signature and/or a spray for day of defeat: Source?
 
I don't know last time I had a signature made with a clan rank in it, I was promoted only a short time later then my sig became useless so im going to have to say no. I wish for it to be dod related and something amazing.
 
Heres my go at it! Hope you like :D

Signature-Tootall.gif


http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/britishbrat/Signature-Tootall.gif
 
Hmm I know im pushing it but do you think you can make me a spray too? Not of the sig(too large) but something dod related also?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top